I've decided to start a new blog and reflect on my Pokemon adventures as they unfold.
I have tried blogging Nuzlocke runs but they always end either because I lose (happened once in Alpha Sapphire because Secret Bases are ass) or I lost interest (the rest of the times). This blog will be different. Instead I am focusing on two things: 1) Full National Dex in my PC and 2) Competitive Breeding.
I am starting clean in Alpha Sapphire. My intent is to complete the regional Pokedex (minus a few Ruby-specifics) before transferring my wealth of Pokemon from Pokemon Bank. I have already finished Alpha Sapphire once (8 badges, didn't bother with Elite Four), so I know that this game is VERY easy, especially with EXP Share turned on.
It shouldn't take me too long to finish, but I'm not going to rush it this time. I skipped the whole last two thirds of the game my first time through because it was that easy to over-level. Plus the abundance of Surf zones are a bummer.
Anyway, we'll see what happens. I don't think I will track stats or party combinations here (like my Nuzlocke blogs), but instead will mention my Pokedex count, game progress and eventually competition strategies.
Alright, Mudkip. Let's do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment